Sunday, November 18, 2007

These Days...

Thanksgiving is almost upon us... do you feel the holidays? I never feel the holiday season (no matter how much I try to get into the spirit) until that unfortunate dinner where while the food is good you are always anticipating the horrible clean-up after. I hate dishes. I hate dishes so much that sometimes I won't eat a meal because I don't want to tidy up after myself.

Coffee is mostly what I think about during the day... I guess that that is the way I wanted it to be.

Life is so monotonous right now... which I should be inviting, but some how I miss the chaos of broken hearts and honest conversations. That's not true, I hate those, but I just don't know what to do these days without all of that drama.

Does life even out? Eventually?

1 Comments:

At 10:15 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

life does even out, unfortunately.

i mean, eventually.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home