Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Colweeny

Sunday, October 23rd was Colleen's 25th birthday... Happy Birthday to her.

I actually made the trek to Akron for the event. We drank beer, ate salads, drank more beer, went out to dinner, visited Cleveland a whole lot, and saw Iron and Wine. We were all sick.

I also went to a class with her while I was in Akron (which I still am in Akron but we will pretend I am in Chicago looking back at my time), called Human Rights and Social Justice. Doesn't it piss you off that we were offered "World Problems" and she got that. Piss. The class that I went to they talked about torture. It was quite interesting and maybe later on I will disclose my thoughts on it.

I have been slowly creeping back in to the social awareness stuff... you may soon witness the soap box again.

I have also been thinking about what I am going to do when I am expected to run 26.2 miles without hardly any training... I guess I will run what I can and walk the rest?

I am sitting at a desk right now in Colleen's room that is situated right in front of a window. The view is country and trees... not a lot of rolling hills but blue sky and tree branches... it's fall... the sun is on my one arm and I am feeling all warm and fuzzy.

I am looking into changing my photo on my myspace profile... if you have a pic of me without Christopher... do you think you could send it to me?

I am not going to read over this before I post... so sorry if there are errors.

6 Comments:

At 3:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like you mean September...lol

How long are you in Akron?

Lyndsey H.

 
At 12:06 AM , Blogger shorttallnotatall said...

which marathon is it? because i am going to one for my guy Capes. it's in akron, and in columbus, and in chicago, and and and......

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger Sweet T said...

Chicago (The Lasalle Bank Marathon). I just re-read this post and if Chris reads it, please don't take offense to the pic thing.

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger liz said...

did you get my check for your marathon? because i sent one to you in the mail. with a card. probably to your old address or something. let me know.
okay.

 
At 11:19 AM , Blogger leah v said...

i love fall.
i sent you a check yesterday. let me know if it doesn't arrive.
love.

 
At 3:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

how'd it go?...the marathon that is?

Lyndsey H.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home