Monday, August 06, 2007

Vacation is officially over.

I just got back to Chi-town (what?) from my fabu vacation in Ohio... y'all know where I was, you were there too (at least some of you). A few highlights from the trip include:
1.) Butterbeer, stuffed meatloaf, and stuffed salmon (Athens). (Mom and Shawana)
2.) Hanging out with the baby Ella (Athens). (Lauren)
3.) The flirty boy at Donkey (Athens).
4.) pool, hiking, climbling, and running (Akron).
5.) Matinee, Matinee, Vaccarro's, Matinee, Matinee, Thursdays (Akron). (All the Akron folk)
6.)bloody hand, Rowandun, and something about a bruised butt, and Jakes (Bangs).
7.) oh You know...
8.) Collweeny!

I also bought a new phone and signed my title over! I understand that half of you do not understand this list, and that's ok because the stories would probably be boring to you anyway... this is more like a thank you card to everyone who made my vacation special!

3 Comments:

At 7:09 AM , Blogger crankin said...

I got a whole line to myself!

 
At 12:31 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

bruised butt?

i am jealous of your vacay, especially line 1 (and 7 sounds intriguing.)

Rowandun will forever be a classic.

And i maintain the Jake's is and always will be the Place for Steak.

 
At 8:54 PM , Blogger leah v said...

butterbeer? has hogwarts come to athens? is there a protective charm over it that i can't see it?

and who is this flirty boy at donkey? do you mean he works there? because i would like to be introduced.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home