Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th!

I worked last night as the fireworks were displayed, and I will be working tonight as everyone eats themselves to death at their barbecue of choice. I guess I am not all that sad because I really detest the pollution created by fireworks and I was not invited to one cook-out. Honestly I don't feel like celebrating these days anyway.

Chris and I went to "The Taste of Chicago" on Sunday night... it was kind of a let down. I didn't feel like the food even compared to fair food. It however, was all fried, which did a number on my stomach the next day. On our way home I felt as if I was in a movie... it was really strange and sad all at once.

Who's excited for Harry Potter?!

I am boring today. I'm sorry, my heart is just not in it.

3 Comments:

At 12:44 PM , Blogger crankin said...

Fair food is better?! This is upsetting. Brian didn't go to the Taste, he was at my bonfire instead. He was excited that you asked about him though. I think it made him feel special.

I am excited about Harry Potter, both the movie and the book. However, I don't think that I will see the movie in the theatre, and I don't know when I will find time to read the book, but I am very excited!

That is all.

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger paul said...

You do seem kind of down. Hey, if you want to fly to Athens you can come and cook out with my family and a couple of friends tonight. I will look for some smokeless fireworks.

 
At 10:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello sister! I do not understand how to log in (stupidity sucks) I shall forever be known as anonymous. We didn't do much for the 4th either -try giving yourself a pedicure! we did-pretty toes will make anyone smile! Would you believe...GARTH BROOKS (i know, iknow) is playing in DC tomorrow for the Live Earth concert! I cannot freakin believe it!
Anywho, I didn't tell you the other nite...I made an Athens friend on the internet! (iknow, iknow) we're getting together for a drink this weekend, I'll keep you posted. Lotsa love, chin up young person!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home