Thursday, June 28, 2007

What I Think.

I have decided to not go into detail here about how I feel about controversial issues, but not because I am a coward (which I may be but not because of this). I feel that it is very easy to misinterpret everything I write (need a class), and so I don't want to risk offending anyone. However, I do not mind discussing ANYTHING personally... I can even talk about diarrhea if you would like. You may find yourself wondering about past posts that may prove this decision hypocritical, I would say... you're wrong. If I said it in the past, I probably believe I am right (self-proclaimed-self-righteous-jerk) and therefore there is not controversy to be had. Thank you for caring about my opinions.

My dad and step-mom were just in town, and I don't think they had any fun. They still bought Chris and I loads of fun and alcohol.

Would you buy a raffle ticket for the chance to shave my head?

Paris Je'Taime= Goooooooood Film!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:52 PM , Blogger shorttallnotatall said...

that's.....very disappointing.

 
At 2:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it very interesting that you're not discussing controversial "stuff" on your blog. I wouldn't say disappointing or even great, just interesting. Trying to shift your focus, perhaps? Maybe I should get one of these blog thingies and blab all my wonderful controversial thoghts all over it, tell me what you think. Is it sort of like sharing something with a close friend? More like advertising your diary? E-mail me sometime.... gilda221@yahoo.com

Look- you're famous! (in turkey)
http://www.talya.com.tr/
my name doesn't bring up a single hotel!
XOXO

 
At 10:52 AM , Blogger Sweet T said...

The people reading this blog are very diverse in their thoughts. Many of them assume that I believe the same way as them and honestly, I am ok with that. The only reason that I share my opinion is to discuss and go back and forth with someone and share ideas and plainly be in relationship with someone. Blogs do not forgive. They are settings where it seems everything you say is set in stone and fact. What if you commented and I agreed and then I look like I am back tracking? Well fine, I just want to be able to be swayed and stay open minded and also bring ideas to the table. Please give me the benefit of the doubt folks. Above all I care about you and want to protect you from anything I may say wrong or not actually mean.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home