Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Would you come if I invited you...-

to a fund-raising auction? What would be auctioned off? I don't know yet. My mom makes some cool stuff so maybe she would contribute. I could make some goodies. I could do the date thing. Pass along some of your ideas to me.
I need to know:
1.) What else to auction off?
2.) If you have something that you would be willing to donate to have auctioned off?
3.) If this is a good idea and if you could would come to it?
4.) Where would I have it?
5.) Should I provide snacks and beverages or make people purchase them for a very small price?
6.) Entertainment?
7.) Should I pay Katie to make invitations?

Ok, now that that's out of the way... how are you? I am busy these days... it feels pretty darn good. However, the busy-ness makes it harder to stick to a running routine. I will run though, never fear, I HAVE to run.

3 Comments:

At 11:19 PM , Blogger Monsterbeard said...

Don't pay katie to make invites. I think you are capable of doing that yourself (no offense to katie, she's a master craftswoman).

Second, your mom's purses would be good. or things you make, or perhaps just throwing a party and asking for money to get in. And also, maybe you could have one here and in ohio, which would do a lot for both people participating and money. And why am I having this conversation with you through your blog comments?

 
At 6:14 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

you didn't tell me you lived near a zoo.

incorporate that into the fundraiser somehow.

or, keep in mind that skin and tragedy always attract a crowd.

 
At 3:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

People will donate to your cause because they belive in you and they love you. You should have some kind of a sign-up... Would your coffee shop let you hold something there? I'm full of ideas (good 'n bad both!) I'm here if you want any help!
XOXO

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home