Friday, May 18, 2007

How can I be so in love with T.V.?

I went without it for, what, all of college (5 years). I always supplemented with going to the rec room to watch things like the O.C. and Arrested Development (interesting combo). I also could catch up when I would visit Chris in Hudson because of his familie's DVR. For hours I would make Chris watch the past 3 episodes of Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, The Closer, Alias... etc. In turn, Chris has had the chance to make me watch his favorites like Battlestar Galactica and Avatar. Now I have too many shows to watch and have to make weird evaluations like what's more important, going to Colin's going away party when it starts or watching the season finale of Grey's Anatomy and arriving late... I chose to go late.

I am pretty sure that this love of T.V. is pretty normal. However, my bad taste is also normal and not widely accepted by people that I think are "the kind of cool I want to be (squidzaus)."

Summer is almost here and my training is in full swing. If you want to know exactly what I ate today or what kind of exercise I managed, just ask me, I am recording it all. Coming Soon... my own website specifically for marathon stuff.

4 Comments:

At 2:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should use www.breakingthetape.com to track your running...

Lyndsey H.

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger paul said...

Arrested Development.... ah... I miss those days.

 
At 2:12 AM , Blogger Jen Eureka said...

so what did you think about that season finale on greys anatomy.... depressing huh?

 
At 2:13 AM , Blogger Jen Eureka said...

coolrunning.com is a good running website and it has a running log.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home