Thursday, July 12, 2007

I think I am Back.

Hi guys. So that wasn't sooo long, but at this point I don't know that it was long enough. I have other things I focus on these days, so I think I am back in the frame of mind to be sharing thoughts with you all.

Sooo.... Amy Popp is coming to town and staying with me! Talk about exciting! Also, I am apartment searching. This is a little stressful and annoying but maybe a little fun. It's always interesting coming to those forks in the road where you feel as if you are entering a new phase of life. I feel like this is every year for me. Looking for a roommate and a new neighborhood seems like hairy scary.

Work is going well for the most part.

I saw Harry Potter 5 on Tuesday night. I don't know how I feel about it yet. I think I feel the same way I do about every HP movie... a little let down. I mean don't you think with amazing books you should be able to create at least good movies? It wasn't bad. It was fair. I sat in the front row with some friends and so I missed some stuff when my head was turned looking at the other end of the screen (oops).

Boring.

1 Comments:

At 9:24 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

i've been thinking about you.

and other things that are not blog-worthy.

dammit. i'm going to have to call, aren't I?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home