Tuesday, July 17, 2007

La Cucaracha

Work= cockroaches.
Seriously, not cool! My coffee shop is not as pest free as I would like it. This shouldn't be gross for you, as they don't come out where you could see it. They scurry around the patio as I am sweeping at night and they run up the outside walls as if it was their cockroach highway.
Really Seriously Gross!

Who's excited about Harry Potter 7?! Wooohooo. Hopefully Hudson will prove to be the best party for the last book! Did you know the 21st will be my sister's birthday? What an exciting gift to party Harry style.

The training could be better, but I am getting ready to send out my letters and planning for my fundraiser. That reminds me, have I gotten your address yet?

On the 28th I will be starting my 2007 summer vacation that I have named "My Ohio tour." Why did I name it? Because if you had been planning a trip on the beach and had to switch plans, you may do anything you could to be as excited about the first vacation as well. Anyway, would you like for me to visit you? I will be in Athens on Friday the 28th it seems... or whenever I can get Crankin there with me. I decided Athens first so that I could go to church on my vacation... so I will soon be seeing you folks who I only communicate with through the Blog. I will be toting fundraising letters with me, so ask me for one! I really hope SE Engine will be playing during my visit!

I hope to see you all soon.

7 Comments:

At 4:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the whole weekend of the 28th in Athens?

Lyndsey H.

 
At 11:38 PM , Blogger Jen Eureka said...

how long will you be in ohio?
ill be there in august. 10-18 let me know if youll be around... maybe its too late...

good luck with training.

 
At 6:28 AM , Blogger crankin said...

crankin will be in Athens on the 28th. it is decided, and i will do my best to not back out. ha.

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger Sweet T said...

I work a crazy shift on Friday... I am going to try to switch it.

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

BANGS BANGS BANGS BANGS

 
At 10:43 PM , Blogger Sweet T said...

Teet- Maybe you could meet us in Athens?

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

WHERE IS 'THE HAND' >!>?!?>!>

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home