Friday, August 24, 2007

Packing.

Yesterday someone tried to scam me... again. They try to be quick and confuse you... I am on to them. Anyway, this guy tried to trick me into giving him money out of the register. How do you really deal with that in a loving way? I just got really cold and hardly responsive. I wanted him to know that I would not be duped, but I was trying my best to not be cruel as well.

I am packing right now. Moving is next week, and I am so overwhelmed. Anyone else sick of moving every 6 months? I am moving to Lincoln Square which is a super cute neighborhood north west of where I am now. It's much farther away from work and I will have to figure out the commute, but I will be much safer now. I am moving in with my friend Caitlin who is allergic to peanuts... so goodbye sweet sweet pb&Js.

Colleen, will you send me sources on the coke deal.

GIVE ME MONEY! LINK TO MARATHON GIVING ON THE RIGHT! PLLLEEEAASSSEEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home