Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Suggestions?

My birthday was on last Friday, and my friends here did a pretty good job at creating a good time. It was low key and this was the first time in a long time that I didn't make a big deal about my day. Anyway, because Mae is a genius I have stolen her idea of making a list of 24 things to do when I am 24. I need some help. I got to #8 and kind of froze. It's hard to make a list of realistic goals that not only do I really want to live up to, but are able to and will be motivated enough to see out. I need your help. Give me some ideas!

3 Comments:

At 3:25 PM , Blogger paul said...

Man, I imagine your 60th birthday will be quite an ordeal! You might want to start thinking of stuff now.

 
At 9:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggest fun things. Silly things. Things that you may want to keep private LOL. Goals are good ideas, but also easy to get bogged down in, so don't make the list too heavy on one or the other. How about adding this to the list. "Celebrate my sisters 30th in Vegas (or somewhere else fun...Anchorage?)"

 
At 8:49 PM , Blogger leah v said...

this IS a brilliant idea.
learn a language would be one on my list. but perhaps not quite up your alley...hm 24 things to do when you're 24. what about paint your nails? have you done that in a while? i think it's been since prom for me...over 4 years.
i don't know, i'm being silly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home