Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Back to the Basics.

So, running. I am going to try and be back on track now. To really make my goal I am going to have to be training really hard. The weeks of sadness really put a dent in all of my progress.

I got a hair cut today... it's mostly the same just a lot shorter again. It seems like nobody has noticed... which makes me think that they did notice, but didn't like it, so chose not to say anything. I am a little insecure.

Being back at work is good. I really enjoy being back with the people that I see everyday. I am not all that thrilled about being back in an environment that breeds sexual harassment though... that sounds scarier than it is. It just gets tiresome when people are making comments about your looks everyday.

Life is ok.
I am myself again.
This all sounds so dramatic.

3 Comments:

At 8:34 AM , Blogger crankin said...

did you know that milwakee (sp?) is only an hour (or just over) from chicago?

 
At 9:52 AM , Blogger Sweet T said...

no... why? Caitlin went there yesterday... did I tell you that or something?

 
At 8:52 PM , Blogger leah v said...

sometimes life is dramatic. then we can look back at the drama and laugh about it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home