Friday, October 19, 2007

The Boat in the Tub

The nozzles in my shower look like mini ship steering wheels. Do you understand? I have to turn them with both hands so that in the beginning and end of each shower I feel like I am steering a tiny boat in which I can't even fit into. (I already told someone this today so I hope they don't stop by here and think that I am lame).

I went and had my hair cut two days ago. To give you some sort of indication, I took in a cute picture of Amelie. I would say that it was a success.

I got a total of $1.50 raise at work! I got bar certified!

That's it for now.

2 Comments:

At 8:09 AM , Blogger crankin said...

yah-hoooo!

 
At 6:01 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

pictures! pictures!

visual! visual!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home