Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Ding Dong the Wicked Year is Over!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

The holidays were good and I am hoping for a great 2008. 2007 Kind of sucked. While I did start my two awesome jobs last year, it was still a year of heart break, depression, and overall down hill battle. That being the past and a snowy and fresh new time has come, I am excited to pursue life a little differently. Gross, that sounds way too mushy.

Did you make a resolution? If you didn't but still kind of want to, what would it be? I think mine would be to pursue things a little more selfishly... does that sound horrible? I am just a little more prepared now to live life with me in mind a little more. Not to discount God or the other folks who need a little love in the world... but just a different approach to my needs and desires. I am not actually going to say that is my resolution though because I am not really into that... I guess it's just a goal. I also want to finish out my thesis and get a degree... that would be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home