Monday, January 21, 2008

My Signature Drink

I am now looking forward to the Great Lakes Regional Barista Competition and with that I am creating a Signature Drink. I am attempting to emulate a cherry pie in the form of an espresso beverage. The idea is that the drink should taste like you have just taken a bite out of a piece of cherry pie and you are chasing it with coffee. I am having some issues with making the drink thick enough so that the base is not just cherry liquid and espresso. Do you have any ideas on how to make my drink thicker without just adding milk? Tell me guys... I seriously need the help.

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have been thinking about this a lot and what if you figured out what is the stuff in oatmeal that makes it get thick with heat? and then you could just use a tiny bit.

but i don't pretend to know anything about coffee or hot beverages.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home