Sunday, January 03, 2010

Thanks Kevin.

This may just be what happens on my day off. I get swept up in remembering her. Most people like alone time, I don't. I think it strange that people get lost in their head and enjoy exploring it in the quiet. I am thinking all the time, and only shut off when reading or watching something. I rather have your company and examine your ideas, because I always have mine. My friend talks about being alone in public. I don't know if that is a real thing.

Liza's mom didn't want the new year, because her daughter does not exist in 2010. I didn't think of it in that way.

I don't do resolutions, but not because I can't keep them. Getting better as a human being should be something that we constantly pursue (I am not saying that I always do). The new year is about renewal. It's a start.

I have inventory to finish. I have an apartment to clean. I have trips to prepare for.

I miss her. Sometimes I am afraid to see the people that we were both friends with. Why aren't we allowed to talk about her?

3 Comments:

At 11:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 
At 12:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is something we cannot live without in this day and age, and I can say with 99% certainty that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about every once in a while.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://knol.google.com/k/anonymous/-/9v7ff0hnkzef/1]nintendo dsi r4i[/url] DS FFV2)

 
At 6:40 PM , Blogger leah v said...

hi talya. i hope you regulate (?) your comments so that you notice this. i went to post something on my blog and i got distracted by the blogs i have posted and wondered who still posted (since i dont really read blogs, email is overwhelming enough and anyway, im bad at keeping in touch and learning to live with the self-inflicted guilt) and about three of you still do. so i was skimming through your recent posts and missing you and thinking of you fondly and wondering if your comment of not waiting to go back to athens means that you are coming back to athens and is just a visit or for a time or what, and if i will be there when you are back, and thinking, well about many things when i remember sophomore year and how i was and how things were left and for some reason i went to read these comments and you see this comment by anonymous? some anonymous left the exact same comment on my blog a little bit ago. isnt that strange?
anyway, saying hello, love from the other side of the atlantic,

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home